As the Manager of Strategic Content for Vocalocity, my duties as of November 2012 involve not only content strategy but also social media management.
I schedule relevant posts based on topics from an editorial calendar, monitor our social channels to participate in discussions and reply to inquiries about our service and work in conjunction with a team member to act as our first response on social channels in the rare event of a service issue.
Selected Blog Posts (Cross-Posted Through Media Channels) Include:
- Are You Stuck in a Small Business “Groundhog Day”?
- Top 5 Reasons to Move Your Business Phone to the Cloud
- Recording Out of Office Messages from Your Cell Phone
- Customer Love: Nuts and Bolts Media
- January 2013 Referral Program
- Now Offering New Polycom and Cisco Phones
- Call Monitoring Named as the INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year
- Vocalocity is a Great Place to Work!
- Your Questions: Security, Safety and Redundancy
- Spreading Cheer with December Referrals
- Customer Success: Rosen Law Firm
- We’re on the Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Again!
- Customer Content Survey
- Thanksgiving and Small Business Saturday
- SMB News Roundup – November 9
- How SMBs Can Use Instagram on the Web
- Easing Business Worries With Your Hosted Phone System
- Preparing for Hurricane Sandy
- The New and Improved Vocalocity Website!