To fill a resource gap within a marketing department, I served as the interim designer / developer for about three months in addition to my responsibilities as Content Manager, and was tasked with various graphic design and web development jobs, ranging from logo creation to landing page customization and development.
For this project, we needed a new landing page that had a more contemporary look and feel than what we were currently serving, and that had room on one page to allow for a good deal of useful customer-facing information. Using a template, I completed the following tasks:
- Designed scrolling header images
- Wrote all body content
- Changed the CSS of the page to adopt brand colors
- Changed the JS code to slow down the scrolling header
- Designed new buttons to adopt brand colors
- Implemented tracking code
- Worked with our email automation specialist to ensure that the form handlers on the contact form were correct, and synced properly with a third-party software application.
The page is responsive, and was QA’d to display properly across all desktop and mobile devices. You cannot see it from the static image, but the page uses jQuery to scroll to an anchored portion of the page.
- Date:Jun 2012
- Labeled:Graphic Design